Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Annual R.A.C.E. 4-H Game Show a Huge Success!!!!

OK, now that the dust has settled and I have had a day to re-couperate (LOL) I want to say a huge thank you to all the folks who made the 4-H Game Show a huge success and an amazingly fun and laid back show. I know I thouroughly enjoyed myself. Sara Drake, 4-H Agent, you always come through for your kids...always! Thanks so much for everything you do for our kids. A special thanks to Pearl Lund and Steven Lund for handling the food once again! Great job as always. To all of our volunteer parents and family members for pitching in when needed.....super thanks! To all of our leaders....no amount of words can thank you for all you do for the kids!!! OK, how many days until the October show??????? 

Results to follow!!!!

No comments: